Thanks for volunteering your time
Please find below information for the event on Sunday
|Lee Brown||Race Director||07763685574|
|1||Transition||bike in/out||Stuart Thasos||Radio|
|3||Transition||run in/out||Sarah Stillwell||Radio|
|4||Swim||Swim Director||Hannah M||Radio|
|5||Swim||Lanes 1&2||Sasha||via Hannah M|
|6||Swim||Lanes 3&4||Zoe||via Hannah M|
|7||Swim||Lanes 5&6||Kev||via Hannah M|
|8||Bike Course||End of Bike Out||Stuarts Other Half|
|9||Bike Course||main roundabout||Gareth Gates||Mobile via Comms|
|10||Bike Course||Hump Back Bridge & Bike Director||Su Posthumus||Mobile via Comms|
|11||Bike Course||left turn onto gooserye road||Claire Lowe||Mobile via Comms|
|12||Bike Course||right turn at roundabout||Anna||Mobile via Comms|
|13||Run Course||Position 1 - Dead Turn||Mand||Radio|
|14||Run Course||Position 2 - Bridge Corner||Lucy||Radio|
|15||Run Course||Position 3 - Bridge Over||Kyra||via above|
|18||Water Station||Can come under Finish Team until swim done||Lee|
- Please take a quick read of the race information pack here: Woking Spring Race Pack
- Additional course information is available here
- Marshall Briefing is at 8.00AM by registration
- Lunch and Drinks at a local pub after site strip down
Swim additional info
- Swimmers are started in waves at half length intervals and will be counted down by the timing official prior to starting.
- Swimmers are adequately spaced to allow sufficient space within a lane but its possible you may catch up with the swimmer in front, if you do tap their heels and they will let you pass at the end of the length
- All swimmers are responsible for counting their own lengths.
- Swimmers shall be spot checked by Marshall’s and any swimmer found not to be completing the correct number of lengths will be awarded a 1 minute time penalty per length not completed.
- Swimmers shall exit the pool by climbing out the side at the same end they entered the.
- No Tumble Turns are allowed
- No backstroke is allowed – If you need to rest before continuing please do so to one side at the end of a lane.
Bike Course additional info
- In the event of any problems your first point of contact will be via Comms on the number above.
- Comms will inform Bike Director etc and arrange the movement of Marshall’s to rectify the problem.
- In the event of an incident or complaints by the general public do not communicate with the individual or press just refer any enquiries back to HQ for comment.
Any questions please get in touch